*SHOUTING TO THE HEAVENS*
It happens like this.
One day you meet someone and for some inexplicable reason, you feel more connected to this stranger than anyone else—closer to them than your closest family. Perhaps this person carries within them an angel—one sent to you for some higher purpose; to teach you an important lesson or to keep you safe during a perilous time. What you must do is trust in them—even if they come hand in hand with pain or suffering—the reason for their presence will become clear in due time.
Though here is a word of warning—you may grow to love this person but remember they are not yours to keep. Their purpose isn’t to save you but to show you how to save yourself. And once this is fulfilled; the halo lifts and the angel leaves their body as the person exits your life. They will be a stranger to you once more.
*doesn’t check bank account*
*pretends everything is fine*
1. Tuscan Lipton
2. Furthest Thing From My Business
3. Started from None of My Business But I Guess I’m Still Here
4. Wu-Tea Forever
5. You Don’t Own It (But That’s None of My Business Though)
6. Best Behavior (This Tea Slap)
7. From Instagram
8. Hold On, It’s None of My Business
9. Connect (To This Truth Tea)
10. The Language You Have Tattooed on You Says Dumbass But That’s None of My Business Though
11. You Have 305 Possible Baby Fathers in My City But That’s None of My Business Though
12. Too Much of Your Business on Social Media But That’s None of My Business Though
13. Your Dude Shaped Like a Pound Cake But This Paris Morton Tea Slap Though
If I dont respond to your insult it means what i wanted to say was too mean and I decided to let you live
|me when it starts getting cloudy:||yeees|
|me when it starts raining:||yeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS|